Ransomware strikes fear into everyone nowadays. A few days ago we saw the beginning of the Trojan encryptor WannaCry ransomware outbreak. It appears to be pandemic — a global epidemic. Kaspersky counted more than 45,000+ cases of the attack in just one day, but the true number is much higher. Even this ransomware hits Bangladesh, too.
At XeonBD we are also receiving lots of query from our customers and different private and government agencies about the available solutions and suggestion which can keep their website and their entire network safe from any similar future attack. Also, some of them even received some scam email saying “Your site could crash. Your files could be locked.” So, we’ve included some solutions here in this email which can make your website and overall environment much more secure and safe. It’s better to follow those otherwise, you can be the next victim of a ransomware or a hack or phishing. Your awareness on your security is the only thing that can work for you as your first line of defense to keep you away from being a victim of such unwanted matter.
- Use original copy of Operating System and install software updates regularly and use antivirus.
- If you are not sure about the source of any software or a link better not to install it on your workstations or click on it.
- Use SiteLock – Website Security on your website to Automatically Prevents Attacks on your website.
Details of SiteLock can be found at https://www.xeonbd.com/sitelock
- Use Professional email filtering like SpamExperts to keep your inbox safe from any spam, virus, phishing, ransomware and malware attacks. Learn more about how SpamExperts works at https://www.xeonbd.com/spamexperts
- Use SSL to boosts customer trust.
To learn more about how SSL works visit https://www.xeonbd.com/digital-security-solution
- Activate CloudFlare from your XeonBD’s cPanel to stop bad guys reaching your website. Learn more how
CloudFlare works at https://blog.xeonbd.com/cloudflare-threat-control-making-website-safer/
If you ever receive a threat and want to know more, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always happy to share our view as being a partner of CloudFlare from the perspective of the more than 4 million customers and CloudFlare is always helping protect from real cyber attacks every day.
As XeonBD got you covered for your every type of online needs, security, and development. So, feel free to write to us at email@example.com or discuss your project with team XeonBD over a cup of coffee or tea at our operation office.